This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to gain more followers on twitter?
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
how to gain more followers on twitter?
iks there any program, websites or stuff where i can earn more followers? and can u guys give me tips? thanks! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

As far as tips are concerned. i would say follow people whom you like and most of them will follow you back, in this way you will have more followers. also, you can try websites like twiends.com to Grow your Twitter network

Ads

You could try trolling a website like yahoo answers and actually answers people answers then leave a link to your twitter page.

Sign up here for a way to make some quick cash given some time just sign up and you will be explained hw it works it is real and completely free.
http://www.varolo.com/village/AO_Jester
kinda like i just did

The cheapest and fastest way is to join Tweetmore.com and you will have access to the proffesional script that will get you unlimited followers for life. Your twitter accounts will keep on growing daily if you use the script daily. and yes you can use it for as many twitter accounts as you want, no extra charge. Its cost is only 10 bucks.