This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I so emotional? ?
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Why am I so emotional? ?
So I have been extremely emotional lately and I have no idea why. Lol I'm even laughing at myself right now but here goes. I met some guy at a party and we were hitting it off great and I thought that something may become of that, like he asked for my number but I don't have a phone and he said he doesn't use his Facebook. So it seemed like we wouldn't talk. But then I saw him at school the following Monday and he said hey to me and walked me to the end of the hallway it was nice..anyways so then my friend who has him on Facebook told me he just updated his relationship status to 'in a relationship' when he said he never uses his Facebook..wtf. So then just today he added my Other friend on Facebook (who was at the party too) and updated his profile picture and all this stuff. SO IM REALLY CONFUSED. And I have Chem and math tests tomorrow and I was thinking about all that just now and got so upset and starting crying..like wtf is wrong with me lol, the only thing I can think of is I've been eating less and probably have lost like 10 pounds in the past week or so, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME DO I HAVE A ROGHT TO BE UPSET? And don't make fun of me all ya assholes I don't wanna hear it lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

I don't know if you should be this upset about the boy unless you've known each other for a while and he's being weird. Then again it's completely okay to get emotional, you're just sensitive!

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

You seem to be as crazy as I am, lalalalala ... you are out of control, like me, that is why you are so emotional.