This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying a Andrew Luck Jersey?
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Buying a Andrew Luck Jersey?
I noticed quiet a few people on facebook garage sale groups, ebay, and craigslist are selling the exact Nike stitched Jersey made in Honduras. Is there a site that I am not finding that they are buying these cheap? Why am I not seeing these at the sporting goods stores? These are brand new.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

I wouldn't trust buying a NFL jersey from any of those places you listed. If you want an authentic NFL jersey check out the NikeStore, NFL pro shop at nflshop.com, DicksSporting good or you're local athletic shops like Footlocker. Smile

Ads

You just asked a question few days ago on how " proud " and happy you were of buying an Andrew Luck jersey for 50 dollars. The reason why their for 50 dollars and the real ones are for 100+ dollars is because the material their made with is nothing compared to what the real Nike ones are like. Most likely if you played a game in a ripped off Luck jersey it will end up ripped and tore in half.

You should be able to find this at your local mall.