This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last chance to ask her out. Please help me deal with my infatuation?
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Last chance to ask her out. Please help me deal with my infatuation?
there's a girl i met this summer and have become friends with. she's a freshman and i'm a senior, we were both in a musical together this summer and made friends with other cast members. on occasion a group of us have gotten together to hang out. i keep noticing that each time i see her i like her more and more. I've liked her pretty much since right after the show ended, because then she wasn't always around. I wanted to ask her out a few weeks ago (the last time i saw her) but never took a chance. I just feel so stupid that i can't do it. every time she puts up a picture of herself on facebook i am just stunned at how beautiful she is. I'm not a stalker or anything, i know her personally i just love seeing her and how beautiful she is. I need help, i don't want to just be a lonely creep who stares at pictures of her, i want to have the courage to ask her out. now my intentions are completely pure, i'm not after sex or anything, just a healthy and happy relationship. i don't want people to take my feelings for her the wrong way, especially her which is why i'm so shy when we chat on facebook, because i don't want to go off about "Oh you're the most beautiful girl ever" or "You are so perfect in every way" because it's creepy. I have her number now, but she's not too big on texting or chatting on facebook. She prefers face to face conversation but i never get to see her. Tomorrow is probably my last chance. She's going to be at my rehearsal tomorrow and i plan on taking that moment to ask her to the movies. I just feel that a beautiful and sweet girl like her deserves to have someone who treats her like a princess. I just really like this girl and i want to be with her because she's so amazing and everything about her is perfect. Her smile, makes me feel butterflies. Wow that's corny. She really deserves a nice guy, and i like to think that i deserve a nice girl too. I even wrote a love song just because of how i feel. Any advice would be great, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

Wow your so sweet. I wanna guy like youSad

Ads

go for it. freshmen would do anything for a senior to ask them out

The first part sounds like GLEE. But you should ask her out, and tell her she is special, beautiful, and she deserves a great guy. Do this and she is yours.

That's really sweet! Keep it casual and don't put a lot of pressure on her. You don't have to go overboard on the compliments or tell her you wrote her a love song-too soon. Just let her know you like spending time together and want to go see a movie. Be confident! If you believe that she is lucky to go out with you, she will believe it too.

Go for it. I swear, I've felt like this twice, and both times it would have turned out in my favor, only I didn't because I was too scared to man up and ask because I was afraid of the awkwardness it would cause between us. You're a senior. You have nothing to lose, even if it blows up, it won't be too big of a deal because you're going your separate ways in one short year. Both times I've felt a real connection with girls, I always tell myself I'm going to ask them out, but in the end I just decide to let it go, and find out months later that they did like me for awhile until I just didn't make a move. Now I wonder what could have happened, but enough mellow-drama, I think you should ask her out.

Ok Chris Smile You wanted advice and I am giving it.. so please listen Smile

I have been in your shoes where you are before. I had the opportunity to ask my crush out and didn't do it!! I regretted it soo much! And believe me that regret does not go away.

You only get so many opportunities in life for thins and thats it! You need to ask her..You have to do it if you want to be with her! BELIEVE Me..coming from a shy person who's had experience in this..It's easier said than done. But if you plan out what you will say it helps alot!!

Just ask her plain and simple if you don't you will be sorry.. the worst she can do is say no..and although that would hurt it would hurt a lot less than wondering "what if" for the rest of your life!

Good Luck!! Smile

Aww your really adorable (thanks for my anwser helped alot) Its ok go for it dont let a chance go to waste you seem like a awesome guy spend it on a girl who needs it. Im 100% POSITIVE she will say yes and love ya lol
-Good Luck Smile

You seem like you know her pretty well, so I guess I can consider you and her friends? I wish all us girls were as lucky as her to have such an awesome guy like them. You should tell her how you feel. I agree that saying "You're so perfect" or saying "You're the most beautiful girl ever" or anything like that would be creepy. I think if you're really like how I think you are she will say yes. I think shy guys are cute, and she might too. Is she like intimidating or something? And also you're one of the few guys in High School who don't date just to have sex, so she'll probably see that, too. You seem really sweet and NOT like the other typical High School guys.

Go for it! Your like me in a way- I write songs too but they are rubbish. Anywho- she deserves you and you should take the opportunity and use it incase something happens! Never put something of when you can do it today! Smile x