This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl on girl: Please share your thoughts?
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Girl on girl: Please share your thoughts?
I have a 'friend' that I met at a party a year ago. We're both in our early twenties. When I first saw her, she set off my 'gaydar'. We got to talking, having a few drinks together, flirting and surely enough she kissed me. At one point she said 'Wtf, I'm straight!' before continuing to follow and make out with me. The next few times we saw each other at parties she would stare at my lips and even make out with me again. After a bit of confusion she messaged me basically saying that she's 'not gay' but will make out with girls if she's attracted to them, and said that she likes kissing me because I'm 'fun, attractive and a damn good kisser'. I assumed all our making out meant nothing and never expected it to happen again. To my suprise, the next time we saw each other in town she insisted on walking me to my taxi where she stopped and made out with me again. Surely enough, it happened on a couple more occassions. We became closer as friends, stopped making out but continued to kiss on the lips. She began telling me that she loves me. Because of uni we don't get to see each other very often, but when we do see each other it often feels like there's some sort of deep connection/attraction there. We now kiss on the lips soberly to say hello/goodbye. She messaged me not long ago saying 'I miss your sexy face and lips!'. I recently came out as lesbian to our mutual friends, who I'm guessing have told her and I suspect she already knew anyway. Last weekend it was her birthday and so we spent the day/night together drinking, dancing, flirting and suprisingly making out a lot. It was the first time we've done this in several months despite seeing each other during that time. One of our friends offered to take a photo of us and she decided to kiss me for the photo. When our friend sent me the photo, I sent it to her, and she now has it as her profile picture on Facebook. I really don't know what to think or where I stand with her. Just friends? Denial? What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

She might be into you..

Reminded me of an episode of Community where Britta pretends to be 'open minded' about her sexual orientation just to look cool and is mistaken to be a lesbian by another girl who is also trying to be 'cool'

Ads

The best answer for this really is to talk to her. It sounds like she's really in to you but that's just an outsiders observation.
Maybe next time you see her, ask how what she wants and how she feels. If she doesn't want a relationship then you need to find out what she wants from you, because if she carries on leading you on its only going to hurt you in the long run..

Hope things turn out ok for you! :-)

She's got the hots for you.
I never understood a straight girl who made out with other girls for the fun of it.
When I came out there was NO acceptance, we didn't mess around unless we were serious.
Having your face kissed by another girl on fb I would think is her way of saying she is into you but I think you really need to sit her down and have the talk. She may be yanking your chain and using you which means somebody (you) is going to get hurt.
Tell her that you need to know her intentions or screw it.
Break off all contact. This kind of game will cause you a lot of pain if it continues.