This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have NO friends outside of school?!?
11-09-2012, 11:39 AM
i have NO friends outside of school?!?
so ill keep this question short
i went to camp
i dressed nice
i was really nice
i tried to make small talk with peoplee. i tried to socialize with everybody, and i especially tried to get to know the other girls new to camp like me.
but people didnt make an effort to talk back, infact sometimes i would be trying to keep the conversation going and they would turn around and start talking to their other friends (rude!!!!). it was like they DIDNT want to talk to me, and they barely even knew me?
i especially tried to become friends with the other more popular/outgoing girls at camp, but then again, EVERYBODY was trying to become friends with them. the other new girls (like i mentioned above) were so desperate to try to talk to them that it was creepy
the popular girls were even harder for me to talk to.. they were outgoing, and they were really hyper and funny, just like me. but they already had their group of friends and didnt bother to talk to other girls like me. i looked shy from the outside, but in reality i am very outgoing just like them.
i was so desperate to come back home from camp, because i was so lonely, i almost started to cry on the bus ride home because i was so relieved to get away from that place where nobody cared about me
when i came back from camp, all the girls added each other on facebook, but for some reason everybody skipped over me and i didnt even get one friend request... and they clearly know who i was!
should i go back to this camp next year?i mean the counselors were really nice (they were they only ones who noticed i was lonely and sad) and the activities were really fun, but nobody wanted to be my friend. if i do go back to camp next year, who should i try to befriend? the girls trying to become part of the popular clique, or the girls from the popular clique?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:48 AM

u call that short?

Ads

Sound like me only I am a adult version, Tell them that you want to join them or Try your own thing what you want to do.

Try joining a sports team after school

You should go to a different camp i mean if you liked what you did there then go back but if you do then pay those girls no attention. They don't deserve to even get to know you now!

What about church? If you're in high school or middle school, most Baptist churches have a youth group for people your age. Go to a local church next Sunday and go to the Sunday school class for your age group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uxk3hWNmAQ Leaira Hathaway has terrible advice bro do not join a religion if you do not want to if you do do it. But if your schools minorities is non religious its best to turn to religion when your out of school to avoid bullying.

Lol, hey dude. Want me to talk to you about my problems? Of course not. It's annoying.
It becomes a burden to people listening to problems. More or less people just could care less. You just got to shut up and find something to do and share your accomplishments.

If you have no hobbies, then peobably it's good you have no friends. You need to do something with your life.

Stop trying to figure out why people don't like you. Because then you are complaining about it as of now. Go outside frequently and get off your a**.

Unfortunately, this is a part of life. Sometimes it's not you. It's about your class in society. Are you upper, middle, or lower class? Are the other more popular girls upper, middle, or lower class? May just be a division of class OR you don't have "the look". Either way, no, don't return to the camp. They sound like a bunch of superficial a-holes you're better off without. You sound like a superbly cool chick to me. F*ck em. Move on. Good luck.

join a club or a sports team. you make tons of friends there and you bond a lot too. you can try volunteering as well, you make a lot of friends there that you will keep for a very long time Smile