This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Facebook How to block friends from seeing my comment or likes on pictures or status of others?
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
In Facebook How to block friends from seeing my comment or likes on pictures or status of others?
In Facebook How to block friends from seeing my comment or likes on pictures or status of others. Please help
Actually.. The pictures or status where I make comments are only my friends.. but the thing is that my other friends in FB who are not my friend's friend can also view these

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Privacy settings. Look around there and you will find it.

Ads

just add them to your restricted list

http://abrax.us/Facebook/RestrictedList.php

once your friends like or comment on something that you like or commented on it, then their friends will see it too, and so on, and so on, and so on

that's how it's supposed to work

facebook is about sharing things with friends and friends of friends - if you dont want other people seeing things like that, then dont like or comment on them in the first place

You can use privacy settings to control who sees you posts, but anything you post or comment that belongs to a friends page is subject to their privacy settings