This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hot chick added my boyfriend to facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Hot chick added my boyfriend to facebook?
Hot chick adding my BF to facebook?
I noticed the other day in my news feed that a very attractive girl added my boyfriend to facebook (i assume she added him because he was online uploading stuff at the time it popped up). By attractive i mean like WOW attractive, long flowing hair, massive boobs, very fit. When i clicked on her profile she works at the same gym my boyfriend goes to.

For some reason i had this really weird nagging feeling because the only other girls on his fb page are relatives, my friends, or his mates girlfriends.

I can't seem to shake this nagging feeling, because why would a very hot girl add my boyfriend to her facebook? If she works at the gym he goes to every day of the week then they obviously know each other well... should i be worried?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Well maybe their friends. Don't feel insecure.

Ads

Its a great opportunity to enjoy a threesome with them!

Yeah because they are seeing each other a lot and like you said she's attractive. Just ask him about it.

No, they're probably just friends. Jealousy is the worst thing to feel.
Have some Vodka and forget about it.

well it seems like the only thing keeping your bf and that hot girl apart is you. I m not saying that to be mean, Shit I would be worried to a hot chicks a hot chik if my bf was around a hot girl and she said oo let me suck your bleep Id be lying to myself if he said no. If she intimadates you tell him to delete her, he works with her if its just a work relationship he doesnt need to chat on the fb. alot of people here are going to tell you are insicure and need to get over it, dont listen to that. If your insecure admit it to yourself and tell him to cut the shit and get rid of her only until you have self confidence will these things not bother you but in the mean time i would do some snooping if i were you

I wouldn't unless there are signs of cheating. I think it's jealousy your feeling or confident issues? But I wouldn't worry because I know by the end of the day, he's mine. And unless you start to see him flirt or her flirt with him, don't worry. Plus your supplying all his "goods", not her. I say don't worry and know that he wants you and not her.

either she likes him or she likes the way he walks lol answer mine
answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...513AAqL38b

They work together. It seems really innocent.

look ur bf very very well now, this my be your last seeing of him