This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a quick way to get more people onto my facebook Group?
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Is there a quick way to get more people onto my facebook Group?
I have started a group on facebook called MyWeddingIsOver I would like to drive more people to the page to join the group, I was wondering how can this be done to get a huge group started? I see groups with 50k members or more and I would like to also be a group that has such high amounts..even higher!

any and all help would be great.

thx in advance
B-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

The quickest way is to send an invite/message to all your friends asking them to join, but also ask them to send to all their friends even if they don't join and so on.

Ads

You could put out ads on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, etc. but that costs money.

Just promote it everywhere you go, ask your members to invite their friends. Email some of your friends, ask them to pass it on or join it themselves.

There's no magic way to get a lot of people.

Firstly the best publicity is word of mouth. People are a lot more likely to join something if their friends have joined as well. Start with your friends in Facebook. Tell them a little about your group and why you would like them to join. If you are honest and sincere, most people will join just because you asked. Then from there give them incentives to invite other people. Maybe you offer something to people that get their friends to join. Not money, but like a joke a day you send out to the group, or maybe a cool quiz or something that they can take.

Sadly you can't just wave a magic wand and get your stuff out there. You just have to put in the work. I hope this helps!