This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For people 20+.. Do you keep in contact with your old highschool friends?
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
For people 20+.. Do you keep in contact with your old highschool friends?
How many? And how many would you consider real friends? ( simply being Facebook friends doesn't really count)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

I talk to my best friends that have been my friends since middle school or freshman year. But everyone else is just an acquaintance.

Ads

Yes. I would say 6 on a regular basis. And maybe 2-3 that i see less often but still consider more than facebook friends.

I keep in touch with three on a regular basis

i still talk to 20 of my friends from high school... 13 of them are my actual friends

Umm I was in contact with them but half of em died by a rocket launcher or a bullet to the head

Yes, I do and I think it is a great thing. A lot of years from now you too will appreciate your old friends that you grew up with!

I'm "friends" with my high school graduating class and many other people I knew from high school on facebook. We are like. . . there but not there. I left and didn't look back. I lived my life and now settled down. I only am closest to one person from high school. I graduated college with my medical imaging degree and lived my life. I settled down and am now getting married to someone that I met in high school years ago. But we became friends later on in life and now we are a family.