This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more likes on Facebook pictures ?
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
How to get more likes on Facebook pictures ?
On my Facebook I have about 550 friends and I get likes on pictures in between 20-30 but how can I get more!?

I'm from a Sikh family. So if I post a picture of me all dressed up nice in a suit will I get more likes ? Any ideas

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:50 AM

why the fuck do you need likes?
does it feed your ego or something?
just deal with it

Ads

20-30 likes is pretty good Smile umm ways you can get likes is to add more friends on facebook and i mean the ones you know in person and also you can make accounts and put different names and add yourself and like your picture. that would work.. or you can make your family members like your picture and ask people to like your picture because sometimes they do it

Okay 20-30likes is really good tho!! Anyway, i will help...

Use a good camera. Good photos are sure to get plenty of likes.

Smile! Smiling photos on average usually earn twice as many likes!

Get a professional photographer if you want.

Put quotes in the caption or something important and meaningful.

Make sure you have as many friends (as long as you know all of them! Be safe!) as you can. More friends=more likes!

Like other people's photos. This psychologically gives them permission to like yours! Dont be shy to comment something like "nice photo!!!!"

Dont be so preoccupied on FACEBOOK. Online socializinv doesnt beat the real thing Smile

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!

It's all a popularity contest.Just depends how popular you are.Personally I 'like' pictures that are just naturally pretty,no editing Smile x