This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do white girls like Asian boys?
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Do white girls like Asian boys?
I'm a teenage Asian boy, I really like white girls. Right now I'm having a serious crush on a white girl who is just 4 months older than me. I'm very tall while she's barely 5'2. We don't get to see each other too often tho,like once a week(we are in the same dance class). We chatted for a little on facebook,she's been nice to me. But judging from her Facebook profile, I don't see her having many close Asian male friends. Now real talk,do white girls fall for Asian boys? How should I do it to make her fall for me? Cuz judging from our Facebook chat, she doesn't want to chit chat too long to me( she said things like "long story, I'll explain it later") btw girls, I ended up the chat saying" ok ok , good talk", she didn't reply anything afterwards, did I piss her off? If so, how do I get redemption? Now be patient and answer all my questions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM

Im sorry, but skin color does not give magical powers of liking or not. If she doesnt like you because the way you are or look, shes not the girl you want. Yes they do, anyone could like anyone. I had a crush on this asian girl and Im white, and she had a crush on me too. The only difference between your problem and mine is gender. Goodluck. As for everything you asked for, don't have time to answer xP

Ads

Of course! I'm white and I like Asian guys. However I'm kind of offended that u r making this relationship racial

You better bring something to the party like mad kung-fu skills, where a Bruce Lee shirt like he wore in Enter the dragon. You'll need those num-chucks to beat the girls off of you.

You probably didn't offend her, it was just the sensical end of the conversation. At this point I wouldn't say that she likes you, but its always a possibility. Such couples are pretty rare, but not completely unheard of. The high school i attend has a sizable Asian population, and speaking strictly in terms of race, I've never seen any such couples, although a friend of mine who is half-Asian, half-hispanic is dating a white girl. One of the most important things when it comes down to personal relationships is to forgo race and think in terms of culture. Bridging cultural barriers and being her friends should be your first priority with her.

Well, would you still like her if the reason she wouldn't like is because of your race?

And, I do not think that she seems racist.

I think you're also being too discriminating because some white girls fall for Asian boys and some don't and most of the time, it depends on attraction to personaliy and physical appearance but not necessarily race. I'm half Asian and half white and I've been attracted to all sorts of men with different races, and really, it never mattered.

About the 'ok ok, good talk' thing. She probably thought you were bored by her or being sarcastic or being rude. I would. I would actually feel sort of dissed. I don't think you should bring it up because it might even embarrass her if it affected her, and if it didn't affect her, it would be somewhat awkward. So I wouldn just play it cool and slowly lengthen conversations and slowly get closer to her but, you know ... AVOID BEING FRIEND ZONED

there was this girl in my school she is spanish and austrlian and she went out with this asian guy for like 4 months, GIRLS ARE EASILY EMOTIONALLY DISTRACTED!!!!! there is a chance but it's slight considering u only c her once a week n don;t talk much...do this after class go up to her n say "hey do u mind giving me a good luck hug?" if she asks why, say ur dog is at the vet or u have a test next period something like that, be nice to her and say stuff to her like "You look better with ur hair like that","You know i just realised ur eyes are really nice" "is that ur natural hair colour?..HER:"YES"...do me a favour n never colour it because it's already good looking"...guys don't know this but girls are really sensitive when it comes to their looks, one compliment could make their day.
just try to laugh at her jokes,compliment her,ask for hugs AND YES there would be a chance that she could like u back!Smile gud luck