This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no clue how to handle this situation. Please please help!?
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I have no clue how to handle this situation. Please please help!?
So a couple week ago i posted a question about my ex fiance hanging out with my brother. Here it is.
--"I just think this is super weird. When my ex fiance and I broke up the one thing that we promised each other was that we stay away from each others family. He even talked a lot of crap about my brother before and I just can't grasp why he goes out of his way to be around my brother. My ex has had a gf for about a year now and he has to drive a few hours to hang out with my brother. I am not mad simply because I choose not to be, but I am just confused as to why he goes out of his way to be around my family when he has a new gf and his own friends and family to hang out with.
Also, my brother NEVER goes out of his way to spend time with him and never contacts him first.
I was just wondering if anyone can make so sense of this and maybe tell me why my ex fiance is doing this (especially because he talked so horribly about my brother all the time).
Hahaha to me its odd!!!"---

Alright, now his gf is contacting my family and has friended my ex sister in law on facebook and has commented on every picture of my nephew. Apparently she has met my little nephew. This really upset me because my nephew is everything to me. I don't care that my ex sister in law has friended her but thats my nephew she has no business to meet him or anything of that sort.
It makes me feel like they are forcing themselves into my life. my family is part of my life and them contacting my family is intruding into my life.
Is there anything I can do?! Im am not sure if i should contact them and ask to stop because last time i had a facebook they were harrassing me so i had to delete it.
I know i dont own my nephew. But, everything that my ex and his gf have done (like harrassing me and tons of other stuff) it is not okay by any means. They have done a lot to me over the past few years and now this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM

why does your brother hang out with the guy? You do not own your nephew hon and unless they are going to kill him and eat him, I wouldn't worry about it.It seems like you need to move on and ignore your ex and his g/f.

Ads

I would let your family know how uncomfortable you are with it and hope that they support you by not responding to the efforts they make to get closer.

Why dont you tell your brother that this is bothering you so much ? it really sounds like they are doing it on purpose

You will have to let it go. He was a part of your life at a time and now he is not. Its unfair for you to try to keep him away from everyone that may have had a good relationship with him. Just because your relationship ended doesn't mean everyone else has to. Get off of your soap box and realize life goes on and you shouldn't be worried about who like's your nephews pictures on fb. That's showing me you put a little too much time into this.

revenge is all i see reading this my love. first of all it can be hard accepting the relationship is over when ur ex is still around. you need to block ur exs gf and ex from facebook and no it is not ok if this continues to happen you need to take this a step further i would suggest confrounting this woman as she seems hasseled in some way. if she fails to listen go straight to the authorties to report this harrisment this is certaintly not right on you or you nephew involved.