This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the reason for a woman to accept your friend request on facebook and not reply to any messages?
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
What is the reason for a woman to accept your friend request on facebook and not reply to any messages?
I sent a friend request to this young woman on facebook around my age. Since that day she has never repiled back to my messages. She gets on facebook and she's a single mom, why won't she say anything to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM

Maybe she isn't looking to date anyone right now. Or maybe She just isn't interested in you.

Ads

Uh, she doesn't care to talk to you? Use a little common sense and quit trying to push yourself all over someone who isn't interested in you duh.

she didnt approve your request because she was interested in you, she approved it because she didnt want to be rude, and wanted more friends so she could appear to be more popular

it could also be that the message you sent her just wasnt interesting enough to reply to

and if you sent her the message before she approved your request, then the message is in her "other messages" folder and she isnt notified about it being there in the first place, so she might not have even read it yet

I like this one