This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend gave his number to another girl, advice?
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
My boyfriend gave his number to another girl, advice?
Ok so I've been dating this guy for amlost a month now, and he says he loves me and stuff. (I personally thought it was too soon for love) After about a week of dating he broke up with me for no reason, and then asked me out again two days later. And so this girl, today, asked if we were still going out...I said yeah, and she's like oh..the reason I ask is cuz I messaged him on facebook saying ''tbh I think your really funny, and tbh I think we should talk more.'' He replied saying, ''Oh (girls name) here's my number...'' she showed me the messages, and she didn't reply back cuz she didn't know if we were back together or not. But anyways, one of my friends said I'm over reacting for being mad, and three other friends of mine say that was a d**k move...I agree with them. So what should I do about this? I'm really upset about it because a couple days ago I went to his house and he told me to give him the password to my phone so he can see if I'm texting any guys...I did cuz I'm not texting any guys but him. And I asked him back if he talks to any girls. And he said no.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:52 AM

Unstable relationship.

Ads

hes not your bf ok, move on

Leave him. He's clearly not happy with you. Move onto somebody who deserves and truly appreciate you.

Team up with the other girl and have her reject him and you break up with him for good. Just don't be mean or harsh; you're looking to do what's best for you and not what's worst for him. Tell him why, break up, and move on.

Good Luck Smile

He gave out his number to another girl and is lying to you. Break up with him. ~Grimmy~