This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more fans on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
How to get more fans on facebook?
I am a 13 year old actress, and I would like more fans on my Facebook page...

Anyway do you have any suggestions? I would be very thankful for anything, but I would really prefer FREE options, (so not posting ads or anything like that). Also, I have linked the page to my website and twitter.

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Rene...6642608956

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:52 AM

Most of the time the more well known you become the more people will search you.
Try becoming well known on a bunch of websites too.

I'm also 13Smile
Add me on twitter
Haven__Brooks

Ads

I think you should make the Facebook page a little more prominent on your website, making it more of a call to action. For example, if you add a heading that says "Join me on Facebook to keep up with my latest news" or something, more people will "like" your page than if you just have a small Facebook button.

The website looks nice; best of luck.

Suggest your Fan Page to your friends first. Also set your Fan Page to public so that anyone can know about it. You could also use Twitter to further gain exposure.

Good Luck.

The best way to get more fans on facebook is by using facebook as Fan page and interact to different pages related to your niche. Make your page active by sourcing and automating contents to give your fans something to look forward to everyday.