This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this girl but I want to know of she likes me?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I like this girl but I want to know of she likes me?
So there's this girl I really really like. I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Anyways me and her hang out together in lunch. And she flirts with me ALOT. More than anyother guy she hangs out with like examples of it are that she kisses me on the cheek and one time she actually kissed me like lips on lips but it was a dare so i dont really know if that counts or not, she hugs me everytime she sees me she also takes pictures with me and she put one of the pictures with me and her as her profile picture on Facebook. Ok well anyways there's a conflict she has a boyfriend and it's making me get all my emotions in a bunch. I don't know what to do. I want to tell her I like her but at the same time I don't want it to ruin our friendship. So could you guys give me some advice on what to do please? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:52 AM

You should tell her how you feel so you'll know how she feels. Don't just keep thinking about everything or you won't get anywhere.

Please answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...609AAJymqJ

Ads

Our advice will not be of any help. Just be bold and express your interest in her directly to her. Who knows, she may have been waiting for you to ask. Wish you luck in the matter.

I think you should get to know her better, like really talk to her. Earn her trust well. Maybe you could suggest being study buddies after school and then you could talk even more. What I'm saying is... get closer to her and if it doesn't look like its going anywhere... then that sucks. Good luck Wink

I don't know you or her but from what I read she is definitely interested. I just think your timing is off. Or you've been friend zoned. The hardest part is figuring out which one it is because the boyfriend part kinda sounds like your in the friend zone. Until you know which one try to keep your emotions out of it. Good Luck Smile

I think that she is growing to like you. Based on all of the information you've given I think all signs points to yes. She always hangs around you and has lunch with you. I honestly think that you should just ask her how she feels about you. Maybe one day at lunch just ask her about it. I say go for it good luck.