This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats so good about twitter?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
whats so good about twitter?
i mean all you do is just write:

"i am eating a sandwich"
"i am at the park sk8ing"
"BLAH BLAH"

whats so fun about that?
i made an account to see whats so good (lunaticSk8board)
and i dont see whats so good. i tweeted a few times, the decided i wont tweet till i get a profile pic.
but anyways, if your a normal person (not celebrity) you probably wont have more followers than 15.
and most will be family or friends not random people who like ur tweets.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:53 AM

There isn't a lot of fun in twitter because it is life consuming and unneeded. It gives people a way to stop communicating and people just record their lives in it as if you want to hear every detail of their day.

Ads

N0THiNG.
its stupe [:

Its a good way for the government to keep an eye on its sheeple and see what their doing lol like you said though... who really cares about what your doing every minute of the day?

True. But you synchronize Twitter with MySpace, YouTube, Google Buzz, and many more so you can get the best out of it. With MySpace, your tweets are posted as your mood on your profile. With YouTube, you can share your favorite videos, comments, rates, and recent activity. With Google Buzz, your tweets are posted automatically and shared with your Gmail contacts. Twitter can get addictive. You can also post new tweets with your phone and view other people's tweets and even follow them. You can also read what your favorite artists have been up to and keep in touch with family and friends.