This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I tell this guy to go away?
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
How can I tell this guy to go away?
Ok my friend who is a boy wanted more followers for twitter, so I asked a boy that's kind of my friend to follow him
this is how the convo went
me
"hey, sorry for asking but if you have twitter could you please follow ____ at __________?"
Him
"wtf do you love him eww"
Me
"If you think that's love you need to go back to kindergarten, that's not love, that's like if you got your friend ____(a boy who is his close friend) does that mean you love him?? apparently it does and you told me to follow him before (he did 3 weeks ago) so I guess you love ____"

he didn't reply but then half an hour later he made a group adding like 10 people and writing "Bethany loves ____" when I don't

I've told him to stop 9 times, but he won't, He also keeps messaging and my friends. (but they won't believe him, so that's good)

I'm 13 so even I don't really know who love in truthfully, but I know getting someone followers on twitter ISN'T Love.
I've tried "go away please" "go away" "pi**off" "f off" "stop annoying me" "stop spreading lies" "oh god why won't you shut up"

I know some of them sound rude but he called me a sl** for no reason at all. and he called my friend emo (she's not and she's been crying because of people calling her that)

I was thinking of blocking him, but if I do he'll just go to my friends and I've already have 2 people message me about it asking if it was true

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:53 AM

You already know what is right from wrong, yes and you know what to do to stop him. Yes, you are right it is not love. It's only on line and don't waste too much time on those internet things. Most people there are not that true 100% and you know it. Be realistic, stop it.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:53 AM

He is playing it up more because he knows it irritates you, maybe you should just try and ignore it? I know that may be hard but maybe you should give it a go. As long as you and your friend know the truth what does it matter? Good luck Honey Smile