This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help.. What does all of this mean? How do I make it stop?
10-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I need help.. What does all of this mean? How do I make it stop?
Ok, so recently I had broke up with my girlfriend but honestly this has been happening way before the brake up. But since then, it's been happening more.

There is this friend of my ex girlfriends. She was really close with her before passing away. She passed away before I met my ex. But, she didn't just pass away on any day, but she passed away on my birthday. July 10th. And ever since me and my now ex gf had this deep convo(happened months ago) about her friend that passed, I haven't been able to sleep like I used to. I haven't been able to get her off my mind either, I find it really wierd. Because she's been in my dreams, and I keep seeing her face, and she keeps occuring. And since we broke up recently, I have been seeing her ALOT more which is why I haven't been able to sleep at all lately. And it's wierd because I can never remember the dreams or what she had to do with anything. The only thing I'd remember is seeing her numerous times before waking. I don't know what this is. I remember back when having this convo that she said that if I did meet her bestfriend, we'd probably be best friends by now because she's exactly like me, like we have so much in common. But lately i've been depressed about the break up and I have been seeing her so much more than usual and I can't help but think about whatever this is.

In my dreams, mostly she'd just be standing there. Looking at me. And it's like pitch black darkness and she'd have this little light shining down on her as if we were trapped in a dark cave and sunlight peeked through the wall. It'd look like that and if feels like we'd be just standing and staring at each other for a very long time. Sometimes, like, I'd have a dream about something that happened throughout the day, or something stupid about my friends and family and even my ex sometimes and she'd be there like she was deceased. Time after time. And then as the dream is over and im about to wake up it's like me and the friend and I are staring each other face to face. No emotion. No feeling. No. sound. Nothing. Just to lifeless bodies, staring. Like, for example.

Last night. I don't remember much from the dream like I said before but. I remember my ex posting this tweet on twitter saying, "Aww, Jeremy is soo cute with his infected tattoo. I love you too babes." - I find that really wierd because neither of us know a Jeremy. And the song "Love the way you lie by Eminem ft Rihanna" kept playing. Not like the whole song, but just the chorus of the song.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's okay because I like the way it hurts... Just gonna stand there and watch me cry, but that's okay because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie."

It kept playing over and over and the bestfriends face popped right back up again. Just staring at me. Not doing anything.

Sometimes, I really deeply think about it and I think that she was meant to be my guardian angel. I also think about the fact that she's just haunting me in my dreams. I come to another fact that maybe, she's connected to me somehow and that her soul is living vicariously through my dreams. I know im not mentally unstable, I just find this really odd.

Or maybe she has like this ancient curse on her family where everybody in the family sees this ghost and I didn't know and now im haunted like in the movies! OH NO! <--- Joking around...

But really though, what does any of this mean? And sorry it was so long, I had to put full detail of the situation so you'd understand and help me better.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 09:37 PM

dreams are disjointed memories mixed with random thoughts and reactions to outside stimulus like sounds and light while you sleep.
they are not a pathway to communicating with the dead or some other realm.
it's neat to think so, just doesn't seem to be true, since we can explain these experiences very easily with what we now know about the brain and it's activities.

Ads

You should try talking to a psychiatrist. Also sleeping pills might help keep her out of your dreams. If your religious, praying for her soul might subconsciously help you feel better. You say you don't have any mental problems, so your probably just sad and it should go away with time. Also any of those thing might help to.

she might be trying to tell you something she might have a thing for you sometimes people that are dead that you know or did not know in the life your liveing now say with you its kind of like with my male grain angel who i can hear sometimes but can not see him he tells me he is my cuzzen from my last life he tells me he use to me my lover in my last life hes still gay just like i am his job right now is to watch over me thats what he tells me the way i talk to him is thow my mind am veary veary quiet in i can hear him sometimes you shold give this a try be veary quiet and see if you can talk to her ask her what she whats or needs this may or may not work if it dose not the frist time keep doing it in tell you get a andwer that or you shold use a oujia bord thats how i meet my grain angel thow a spirt bord give borth a try it might make you fell better i know most likely your worred about it you might eaven be thinking what can i do to help her cross over or if she needs my help for left over bussies or if she just whats to hang out with me in watch over me is my angel thats all that i know to say

Every day, I am out in the streets telling Americans, Lucifer's Kingdom rules down on this earth and that is where we live and our thought life is greatly affected because of this demonic world ruled by the Prince of Darkness and his eternal Kingdom is down in the west on American soil and is directly in front of our Democrat wing. How did we get down to earth? Where do we come from? And what is our purpose down on earth and the answer is always in the east and just beyond our Republican wing. Once you clear our Republican wing and go through the cross of Christ you are up in the invisible realm of the Spirit and literally in the invisible Kingdom of Christ. Go up into the Kingdom and spend lots of time up there and clear your conscience with the Lord and that is where you pray and come into agreement because Scripture says, "Thy will be done on earth as it is DONE UP IN HEAVEN." Do that and you will be fine!