This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ???????????????????????
11-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Facebook ???????????????????????
How do I delete friends on Facebook and block my account?????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM

You can delete friends by going to their profile and click the unfriend button. About blocking your account, go to Account settings, General, Account, then click block

Ads

How do I unfriend or delete a friend?
To unfriend someone:

Go to that person's profile (timeline)
Hover over the Friends box at the top of their profile (timeline)
Click Unfriend

Note: If you choose to unfriend someone, you will be removed from that person's friends list as well. If you want to be friends with this person again, you'll need to send a new friend request.

How do I block someone?
To block someone:

Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Privacy Settings.
Scroll to the Blocked People and Apps section and click Manage Blocking.
Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block and click Block. People will not be notified when you block them.

If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile (timeline) and selecting Report/Block This Person from the dropdown.

If you still can’t block someone using the methods described above, it’s possible that this person left Facebook or restricted their privacy settings. You can still prevent them from viewing your profile (timeline) by adjusting your privacy settings.

go to your current friend profile and click unfriend.