This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get more followers on twitter?
09-30-2012, 05:45 AM
How do you get more followers on twitter?
I'm not sure how to get more a thousand followers like a lot of other people have that aren't famous.
I'm not doing this for business, I was just wondering how to get more followers.
Does anybody have any tips or advice or ways to do this?
Thanks! Smile

Here is my link to follow me! Please do! Smile)
http://twitter.com/danixchristian

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:53 AM

Maybe you could ask a question as if you were trying to get information about how to get followers on Yahoo Answers, and at the same time spam the system with your Twitter URL so that you believe people will take the time to copy and paste this link and follow it for fun.

Ads

Go to 5 of your followers and see who follows them. Follow the first 5 of each of them that look interesting to you. Some of them will follow you back. That is 25 people that you will be following, go it?

The next day do it again. Pick 5 and follow 5 from each of them. Soon you will see lots of people following you back.

Now make sure what you are saying to them is interesting or they will unfollow just as quickly!

Hope this helps you

You can download some free Twitter software which will enable you to build up a big list of followers by topic or by user. This software will add up to 200 users in one run. Using this software you will be able to get a load of quality users easily.

I think it might be exactly what you need.

Smile