This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get to know a guy on Facebook I don't know but am friends with?
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM
How do I get to know a guy on Facebook I don't know but am friends with?
There's a cute guy on my Facebook friend list I have no idea how he ended up there. Over the past few months, we've liked each other's status updates and occasionally made comments about each other's statuses. We are both gay and single. Should I send him a message and start a conversation? We've also exchanged pokes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM

Assuming this guy is local living near you, then start a conversation and see where things lead. However if he is not near you, then be careful. If he ended up on your friends list and your not sure why, it could be a scam. for now just chat with each other through facebook and get to know each other. Just be careful not to give out to much information about yourself. If he wants to know more personal stuff, then this type of Information should be shared only when you meet for real. The bottom line it is mostly common sense. Go with what feels right in your heart.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply