This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you be annoyed if someones facebook profile was very similiar to you?
11-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Would you be annoyed if someones facebook profile was very similiar to you?
i googled my name and i found a facebook profile, the person does not have a photo up, but her likes and interest, and hometown etc are the exact same as me, would you be annoyed by this? a lot of people i know think it really is me so im a bit freaked out, has this happened to anyone else here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM

Not really no because I have real problems to worry about. For example paying bills, providing food, running household, managing life

Ads

I would be annoyed. it seems like someone is trying to pose as you which is stupid. I would report them.

If it bugs you then just report the page and call it a day. Don't stress about it.

Maybe it's you in a parallel world

Happened to me before and she found a AWFUL picture of me from when was young and put it as her profile picture.
It could be a young person on it also that just took interst or you.

Someone is trying to be you! Report it!!

It happens all the time, especially in these times where it is too easy to find information about someone online, if you have basic knowledge about hacking. So called "fakers" usually copy an entire profile though. Someone once took my Facebook photos and my profile text and put them on a dating site. Yikes! That was when I decided to make my Facebook profile private for everyone except my contacts. Instead of being freaked out, contact the facebook people and tell them to delete the profile after having explained to them that it is not you.

thats what exactly is happening to me.and am very upset.so its better to report

Get a life! You are not going to be the only person with your name. And are you only allowed to like certain things so no one else is. Do yourself and others a favour by not googling yourself.