This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did she purposely hide it?
11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
did she purposely hide it?
yesterday was my birthday and my sis texts me happy bday. She usually posts on my wall on facebook as well. She didn't this time and when i asked her she says shes not going to. I said y? and she says u really want me to. I go its not that , you do it every year and this year u didn't is something wrong. She says its bc she would've wrote an embarrassing message and asked me if i really wanted ppl to see it. I feel like she was making a excuse. She wrote on my wall but when i checked on her profile it doesn't say she posted on my wall. did she hide it or remove it from her wall. We were always close but then my sis moved with my mom bc of my dad and we stopped talking but were started to chat again. Her friends don't like me. So i was wondering if she is trying to hide the fact she is talking to me. I asked her and she said she didn't remove it.
sorry for the bad spelling and grammar.
ok seriously, just because I used short forms for some words and didn't make sure its edited perfectly doesn't mean i'm retarted ok. Keep your rude comments to yourself.
When you write on someone's wall, on your wall it would say you posted something to that person right? Since iher wall never said she posted anything on my wall, it means she hide it or removed it from her wall. Am i right?
I'm not upset that she didn't want to write on my wall, and im not saying ppl have to say it twice to me, i'm upset because its like she is trying to hide the fact she is talking to me because of her friends. Like she doesn't want to be seen talking to me.
my friends bday is today and i posted happy birthday on there wall but it never showed up on my wall saying i posted on there's. I guess its a facebook thing , oops i overreacted Tongue that's embarrassing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM

Facebook makes people go retard. You are another one of the victims.

Ads

It does'nt affect the post which is in ur wall..if she remove or hide on wall..
She might hided or removed by her wall..

Sweety don't be so sad.
Maybe your sis is just having a bad time.
A greeting on fb is not really that important, what's more important is that she loves you, & you n=know that.
Just tell her you love her & wish her all the best, although it is your birthday, a good thing to write her something cheesy that will keep you two close.

Hope you work this out.
Good luck.

Dont worry, she already mentioned "Happy Birthday" to you. Try to be more considerate thats she still told you. Some people out there dont even get a congratulation for their birthdays. You dont need it to be said more than once by the same person as long as they acknowledge it. Posting it on a wall isnt going to make you two closer/distant.

Btw, if your sister's friends dont like you, thats on them. Youre not there to impress them, youre there to make yourself happy. What others think of you, is none of your business.

Although she did not post anything to your facebook regarding your birthday, do not allow it to bother you, or cause you to bend completely out of shape. I am not sure if she is older than you or younger than you, but there is something going on in her life that is causing her to stop paying attention to simple things in life that makes her family happy. Please do simple things for her to realize that family is very important and will always be there for her. I am not sure what she is going through, but reassured her that she can talk to you about anything; however, whatever she is doing, you hope that she is not involved in drugs, or doing other immoral things, but just remember that family are more important, and do not let anyone come between your relationship with each other.