This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people like Facebook so much?
11-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Why do people like Facebook so much?
I get on Facebook about once every 2 weeks while all of my friends get on maybe 2 or 3 times a day. I just don't understand why it's so fun or interesting

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM

I live abroad, so i use it to keep in contact with family and friends for free.

Most people use it as a means of communicating for free.

Ads

It's kind of free, that's why most people love it. Other's keep in touch with friends and family who're really far away.

People need to live their fantasy lifes and on social media u can make any old bollox up. I personally think these sites are parasites to humans

although there is a lot of rubbish on facebook, it does cater for everyone. unlike twitter you can have private real time conversations and unlike skype you can share pictures and comment on things easily. so yes facebook is bad, it is also necessarily for the modern day community to keep in contact with each other. Smile

My opinion Facebook waste of time.

i didn`t register or thinking.

the people who go on it a lot are attention seekers.posting the most boring drivel possible just to try and get "likes".
the worst ones are the ones who type 1 word so people comment on it like raging,sleepy and also put a # before the words they type.aaaarrggghh i hate them