This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are facebook groups/fan pages driving you crazzyyy??
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Are facebook groups/fan pages driving you crazzyyy??
Kay so I guess it's trendy now to "like" of EVERYTHING on Facebook that you find applies to you. At first you became a fan of actual things and people but now its stuff that you do, random quirks phrases, pictures and now Gives me hope stories. OMG this is sooooooo annoying! What do people get from joining these groups? It just cludders your freaking profile and plus its stuff EVERYONE says/does/likes. No one really cares about the things you "like"". Why do people feel inclined to like everything? It drives me insane having my facebook newsfeed all fan pages. Do you guys agree/disagree?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM

YES.
yes.
yes
yes.
annyoing.

Ads

i haven't gone on there for weeks... mostly because of a few annoying friends that see me online but yea come to mention it i hate that too...

I disagree

i'm a fan of the 'become a fan' button. but the replaced it with a 'like' button which sucks massively.

if you dont like it well, i totally respect you pal.

>its just we happen to 'like' these kinda crazy things and make a fan page or should i say 'like page' for them. if you find it annoying, just 'hide' it.

You have to get used to that if someone sends you tons of invitations. You must learn how to handle different situations. You can't really help with groups/fan pages!