This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do u think of these jokes?
11-09-2012, 11:56 AM
What do u think of these jokes?
I'm only 14 and I am considering a career in the field of comedy? These are some sub-par jokes I came up with. (Yes that was a golf-reference. Gotta appeal to the older demographic.)

Don't judge a book by it's cover, but they're to long to read. Look at the backside of the book. But if you look at the backside of a women human resources talks to you and you might lose your job and if you look at the backside of a mail. Well then, your just a f****t.

Childhood obesity isn't a growing problems, it's just gaining weight.

I just placed second in a Jerry Ferrara look-alike constest o Yao Ming

My life motto is I don't have a big d**k, but I am one

Let me tell you why our nation is so harsh on guys. Yeah, i said it, we have a sexist nation. When we are criticizing another guy for being a jerk we call him a "d**k." We don't call a girl a "p****y" when she's an asshole. In fact, our society felt the need to turn it around towards boys and use it as another insult towards boy.

When I measure religion, I look at it like Twitter. The more followers you have, the better you are doing.

Teacher says: I don't think you a pretty grade right now.

Student say: Then you must be gay because I find Ds very pretty

I've always wondered if Obama lives up some of the african american stereotypes? can't manage money, hates old, southern white guys, but had a kid at the age of 39. And he sucks at basketball.

My friend once asked me when is swearing classless. I have come up with a logical answer. Just bear with me here. Take the F word. It's a verb, right? I fuck him in public. You go fuck yourself. And take the word d***e. It's a noun. When you start to use d****e as a verb like I"'m gonna douche you up" or "C**t, I look as ugly as f**k today" you better do some self-reflecting. Even though if you're as ugly as you sound, stay away from a mirror. Go c**k him silly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM

dont give up the day job

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:05 PM

I think they are pretty good