This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What wrong with Farm town? I can't get it to work--it disappeared from bookmarks & apps on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:57 AM
What wrong with Farm town? I can't get it to work--it disappeared from bookmarks & apps on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM

If you read down a couple posts you will see this question has already been answered 3 times in the past 15 posts.

Ads

god i hate app sometimes all my stuff is probably dead

From Slashkey, the developer of Farm Town:

Today, 11:15 PM
Bert
Developer

6/8/2009 - FarmTown Unavailable
Hi,

FarmTown is currently unavailable. We are researching this at the moment. Bear with us while we try to restore access.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Wild
We are aware that you are getting the following error message when trying to access Farm Town.

The page you requested was not found.
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Return home
Go back to the previous page

We have spoken to Bert and he assures us that this is an error on the part of Facebook and that Farmtown WILL be back online soon.

Please be patience while we try to resolve this matter.

We will NOT be able to answer the many hundreds of PMs that are flooding into our inboxes as I type this. 46,000 forum members + a handful of mods = no personal responses during a crisis!

i found this:We are aware that you are getting the following error message when trying to access Farm Town.

The page you requested was not found.
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Return home
Go back to the previous page

We have spoken to Bert and he assures us that this is an error on the part of Facebook and that Farmtown WILL be back online soon.

Please be patience while we try to resolve this matter.

We will NOT be able to answer the many hundreds of PMs that are flooding into our inboxes as I type this. 46,000 forum members + a handful of mods = no personal responses during a crisis!