This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My facebook page is very slow now due to ads. How do i get rid of them?
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
My facebook page is very slow now due to ads. How do i get rid of them?
My facebook recently started to constantly have ads pop up and my task bar is continuously running and slowing my computer down in facebook. I need some help!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:06 PM

you cant... sorry

Ads

There is no way to get rid of these ads. In order to speed up your computer, you can cancel currently unneeded processes (just make sure you ONLY stop ones that are being run by YOU, and that they are NOT system processes). Press ctrl+alt+del to open Windows Task Manager. Click on the "processes" tab, and quit a few processes that might be taking up too much memory at the moment.

Disable Third Party Toolbars Installed in your Web Browser

Many websites offer free toolbars for your web browser as per their marketing strategies. These toolbars slow down your web browser performance and thereby Facebook slow speed is experienced. You have to disable these toolbars so as to make your Facebook load faster.

Use Internet Optimizer Tool

The sole objective of an Internet Optimizer tool is to optimize your internet by making change in the operating system configurations. It modifies various types of settings which are directly and indirectly related to your internet performance.

Download a System Utilities software that includes Internet Optimizer feature. Follow its instructions. If your Facebook is running slow, using an Internet Optimizer tool will be of great help.

Reset Settings

By resetting your web browser settings, you may fix Facebook slow speed. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools | Internet Options.
3. Click Advanced tab.
4. Click Reset | Reset.

Clean the Internet Cache

Facebook slow speed occurs when the contents stored in the internet cache are corrupted. You can delete these contents using a System Cleaner application, or otherwise, through below steps:

2. Click Tools | Delete Browsing History.
3. Click Delete button.

Disable Browser Extensions

The term browser extensions denote various add-on objects installed for your web browser. Many of us install the third party extensions to avail certain features. This problem often results in Facebook slow speed.

Disable third party browser extensions as instructed below.

2. Click Tools | Manage Add-Ons.
3. Disable the extensions which you do not wish to have enabled.
4. Click Close button.

Clean and Defrag the Registry

Using a System Cleaner application such as reginout, clean these entries. In addition to this, defragment it completely.

Get a faster internet & Clean your system and particularly browsers with RegInOut to fix this.