This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask "friends" to hang out? Help!?
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
How to ask "friends" to hang out? Help!?
hi.
so basically about 1.5 month ago i met this group of ppl while waiting for a concert. i hung out with them until the concert started and we added eachother on facebook and stuff. my question is would it be appropriate for me to ask if they want to hang out? (1.5 after we met) to go bowling for example (we're all around 17 btw, mostly girls)? and how would i go about doing it? i don't really have that many friends and i thought this would be an opportunity maybe to make some. any help/suggestions? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:06 PM

Hi,
I have run into the same problem before myself. You can post on Facebook something like, "Hey guys wanna hang out sometime?" Then see what they say. If you don't feel comfy doing that, you could always call/text them. You could also say something like, "Headed to the movies/bowling/going out/etc., do y'all want to come with?" I hope you can forge new friendships with these people, they seem nice enough! Hope this helps.

Ads

It's fairly simple. Just ask each one if they would like to hang out one day and go bowling or find something to do? That's it. If they want to then seal the date and time.

God bless,
j

Go with itSmile Ask them and just say "Hey it was pretty sweet hanging out with use before the gigSmile I'm just wondering would you like to hang out sometime this week?" and see what you get as a replySmile What have you got to lose, in the end you may meet new matesSmile best of luckSmile x

That would definitally be appropriate who knows you might end up really close Smile! Just start a chat on face book and casually tell them your plans for the weekend and tell them they should come Tongue. If it doesn't work out don't worry about it just don't get too pushy. I'm sure you're a great person and you guys will have a lot of fun, good luck<3!

message them with something like this:

heya/hi/hello/hey/hiya
are u free on saturday/friday/etc cos i was thinking of going bowling. i was gonna ask ________, _______, _________, and _________ to come too. (_________ = space for friends name) xoxoxo