This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please tell me whats the whole point of making fake profiles on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Can someone please tell me whats the whole point of making fake profiles on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM

Well some people would do that to pretend to have more friends to gain popularity.

Ads

some people do it to spy on people when they get blocked
some people do it to cheat at facebook games
some people do it to test their partner's loyalty

okay basically..there's no such thing as a point in making a fake profile, like theirs absolutely no point in doing such thing. It's sooo useless,lame and pathetic but sorry I'm going off topic here...lemme get back to the question,why people do it? Well,as I used to have loads of fake profiles,I feel like an expert on those stuff lmao most people do it for stalking,like someone blocked you and you can't get access to their profile so you create a fake profile and resume the stalking lol
Some people do it to get more likes,like you post a picture and no one likes it so ypu feel like an idiot but you have a fake profile,so you log onto it and like the picture and there you go,you don't seem pathetic anymore lol
Some people do it for the weird stupid games they play on Facebook,some people do it to just troll their friends or prank them...like they do it for fun. Some people do it to test the loyality of their bf/gf which in my opinion is the stupidest thing ever!!!
Some people do it to stalk people on groups without their names showing up in the new 'seen' feature like they don't want people to know they have seen the post but they reaaally wanna see it so they log on the fake profile and they stalk all they like. I wish facebook deactivates all fake profiles soon. It sucks bro!!!