This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex is using my cousin to stay close to me, Is that ok?
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
My ex is using my cousin to stay close to me, Is that ok?
So he used his friend to talk to me, I rejected it and deleted his friend off facebook. Now I see he has a profile pic with my Cousin!! That he never knew or met before and I was told thr my ex 'knows' what's hea doing. That he wants to be a part of my life in any way he can.

At first, I was mad but now I don't care. They're both guys and I don't even talk/ see my cousin really so whatever. Plus, I'm not facebook friends w/ either and my cuz has no idea. But wtf? Is that ok? Like I think it's weird. My ex knows its my cousin and a week after my break up had him up with my as MY profile pic Lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM

I can't say if it is "okay" or not, he's not really hurting anyone. He can be friends with him for whatever reason. But I know exactly what you are talking about! My ex has been trying to stay in my life even after he broke things off. At school, he saw me hanging out with a friend. And now he always talks to her and chills with her during break...and she told me it was weird because they haven't talked in years. I just like to think that guys regret these things, like once they see us girls getting hit on by other guys or just moving on, they get jealous or something

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply