This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheating without PROOF ????Accusing?
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Cheating without PROOF ????Accusing?
I have been dating a guy for 3 months and we have had little arguements because of me and my Trust Issues. He is so good to me and we are together like everyday. He spends everynight with me except 2! Those 2 I accused him of cheating! I broke up with him for a few days. He started to Post things about why I didn't trust him and that he was so ggod to me (I think his obsession with telling facebook everything is PATHETIC by the way) He BLOCKED me on Facebook after I dumped him. We got back together because I figured I had no proof and i started feeling unsure. He told me he blocked me on facebook because there is an ex of his who will try to ruin us. I always commented on his pics and he'd tag me in them letting people know we are together. Also he says he doesn't want to unblock me because I am always ready to dump him and it's embarrasing to his friends and family that he keeps running back when I want him back for dumping him without proof. He told me that he is sleeping at his house last night becaus I had to work really early and he just wanted to sleep in on Saturday and not get up at 5:30am when i had to. I called at 7:30am and the phone is turned off or dead ? I don't know but when he drinks (which is what he was doing last night) He falls asleep without charging the phone. Am I being Crazy
ALSO alot of females likes his pics on facebook...I noticed 3 women who are regualr likers!!!!He said they inboxed him and he'd just make nice conversation not to be rude and tell them he is in a relationship I asked him to let me see his INBOX and he said No I should trust him....RED FLAG he saw my inbox where I was planning to meet up with an author because I want to be a writer someday This writer has a HUGE crush on me...He was Upset

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM

Yes, you have some red flags here. Why doesn't he block his ex instead of blocking you? I don't have people who don't know me "liking" me on Facebook. Maybe I'm old school. If you two are in a relationship, I think it's cheating if you're doing something when your partner isn't with you that you wouldn't do if they were there. What's with the 2 day thing? Maybe he just needs space? Not sure. The other stuff doesn't add up to me though.Not charging the phone is an excuse. I don't buy it.

Ads

If you are wrongly accusing due to your own insecurities, you are destroying any hope of a good relationship. That said, I still think you should listen to your intuition. If there are "gray areas" between you, such as things not adding up, or questions not being answered or being answered vaguely, or if you are hearing rumors, etc... those are things you should be wary of. I would not like being blocked on FB, but if you are embarrassing him on FB, I can understand why he's blocking you. This relationship seems doomed though, for whatever the reason. No trust = No love

It seems pretty simple to me. I feel that you seem insecure and you are accusing him of things that you have no proof for. He likely is embarrassed by your behaviour and that is possibly why he blocked you. He may have interests in other women too though since you have given him no or little trust. He turned his phone off because he wanted to sleep in and I don't understand what is wrong with that. He may be insecure also due to his own emotional issues or he may be insecure with your trust because of the way you are always accusing him and breaking up with him. I think you have to grow up and act mature and be absolutely aware of any wrong doings on his part and not accuse him unless you have definete proof. He will likely leave you if you don't stop or if he is dishonest you eventually leave him. I would sit down with him one day and calmly discuss the issues you both have. If it turns into a yelling match try again another day. good luck and it seems to me that you are both young and inexperienced and not respecting each other or communicating well or maybe not trusting each other and being honest with each other. Also once you both resolve your issues and gain trust with each other I hope he can offer you another chance to go on his FB. It may take time to trust each other. There is a slim chance he is already looking for someone who treats him with respect and trust so be prepared.

So.. him posting REAL stuff on FB is pathetic, but you losing your mind and accusing him of something that ISN'T REAL isn't?

You need a reality check, Darlin'... YOU are pathetic.