This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with planning a Halloween party?
11-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Help with planning a Halloween party?
Sorry, it's a very long question, but please read Smile

So me and my friends decided about a month ago that we really wanted a party, as it had been a while since we last had one. Then we thought Halloween is just around the corner, so why not have a party then? What I need help with is things like what we would need and everything.
Venue is done, invites will be on Facebook/ text, I might be able to get party lights and a smoke machine and my friend is getting speakers, so we'll just use a playlist on Spotify or something. What we need is food ideas, drink ideas, decoration ideas (not childish like cute spiders and witches please), and anything else that you think should be on the check list.
Me and my friends are nearly 15 so it won't be anything like shots of tequila and stuff.
Do you know of any good Halloween songs? Like Monster Mash or Thriller?
Also, we don't want to spend a fortune, so if you could suggest make it at home things or stuff we can get from the £1 shop then please do Smile
AND! I need costume ideas? Single ones, paired ones and groups ones please, so any at all! Big Grin
Oh and do you know any good games for a bunch of teenagers at a party? We might not do games, it's just a thought. Should we do games? Or just get on with the party?
Thanks, if you made it to the end Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM

i would have halloween style beer pong with non-alcoholic beer

Ads

I'm answering from the US, so it may be a bit different for you ... food - cake that is frosted orange with spider web drawn on it with one or two plastic spiders. Blackberry punch with soda makes an almost black drink that is pretty good. Carve pumpkins and place them around room. Have a pumpkin decorating contest with small pumpkins. Check out internet for list of Halloween type music. Monster Mash is standard. Background entry sounds on CD of screams, etc, but then turn off when you start regular music. As for costume ideas, there are tons on the internet. Or come up with a theme and have everyone dress accordingly. Western cowboy/girl, toga party, hobo, 50's/60's.

try to give it like an old-fashioned look maybe, maybe like the show the munsters