This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Media Jobs (Facebook and Twitter Marketing)?
10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Social Media Jobs (Facebook and Twitter Marketing)?
I am pretty much interested in Social Media Jobs. Can anyone tell me its career prospects and getting job in IT firms? A detailed answer would be a great help!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 10:30 PM

Yea Join Glassdoor app in Facebook..there you'll get detailed list of jobs of your choice and u can also apply for jobs...glassdoor also gives the facility to join ur facebook friend's connections..so that you can get more job options..Smile

Ads

10-01-2012, 10:30 PM

If you have good knowledge of using social media websites and love surfing such sites, becoming a Social Media Expert can be your option. There is a huge demand for Social Media professionals in numerous IT firms. It is better to opt for Social Media Marketing course as there are so many companies available that provide such courses for the aspiring candidates. You can have a lucrative career once you are experienced in this field. You can also work as a freelancer after getting adequate experience. We also provide online SMM programs and you can count me for intensive training. Have a nice day!!!