This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter account is messes up!! any way of fixing it? ?
11-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Twitter account is messes up!! any way of fixing it? ?
So, a while back I used tto go to links on My twitter and they said I could get more followers instantly. When I did that I got a lot of followers at once. I had almost 1,100 until my Twitter said my followers were getting less and less. Everytime I tried to follow someone back, it wouldn't let me. And just a few days ago I was at 1,018 and now I'm at 1,004? The thing is, I know for a fact (now) that those links I clicked on were spam and viruses. I want to know how I can fix my Twitter or at least delete it. Any thoughts? Please don't be rude, I just want help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:09 PM

Twitter has set a new policy or something about following/followers ratio. thats probably the reason why u could follow back. u cannot follow too many people when ur followers are under a certain limit (based on ur following)

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:09 PM

Based on What i Read its not a Virus that you are experiencing the reason for the followers drop is because someone unfollowed you thats normal if you believe you clicked on a link that had spam and viruses you have to change your password you can do that from your settings page hope i helped