This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I embed a countdown widget to my Facebook group?
11-09-2012, 12:01 PM
How do I embed a countdown widget to my Facebook group?
I have a group on Facebook for the Hunger Games. It isn't a page...It's a group...And I really want to add a countdown clock for the movie onto it, but I don't know how! I tried Googling it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Please help me out! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM

Facebook offers multiple software applications that allow you, the user, to do even more with your Facebook page. You can add photos, notes and groups. You can also choose your top friends, add music and even display video. To add new applications to your Facebook page, follow these steps.

Difficulty: Moderate
Instructions

Log on to your Facebook page and click the word "Applications" on the left column of your screen. You should already have several pre-inserted applications such as Photos, Groups, Events and Marketplace.

Look at the applications you already have. There will be a list in front of you. You can choose to remove applications, but you can have as many applications as you want if you'd like to keep them all.

Click "Browse more applications" in the right corner to see the full directory of applications.

Browse through the "Recently Popular," "Most Users" and "Newest" tabs at the top of the list, or the various categories in the right column. This will help you find the applications you are looking for.

Click on the application you'd like to add. A screen telling you what the application entails will appear. Click "Add Application" on the right side of the screen. The application will appear in your list in the left column.

Your new application will appear when you log onto Facebook. You can also access it by clicking on the name in the left column

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply