This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im soooooooo bored its Unreal:(?
10-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Im soooooooo bored its Unreal:(?
Its the summer hollidays and im so bored...
Im 14 yrs old, a girl
My family dont have car access, its raining my sister is on holliday so theres noone to annoy and its so boring!
Please give me some answers and dont say anything like go on facebook, twitter or read a book or anything because its boring! Somthing that might get me out the house and not cost too much mney?! Or somthing creative??
Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 10:34 PM

watch the Olympics

Ads

I'm 14 too. I feel your pain. Try watching a movie to help time past or jump around and sing. Maybe even try my specialty SIIIINNNGGGGGG!! Go out side and meet up with some friends. Smile

I'm a 14 year old and I always play with the electricity at home when I'm that bored btw I'm a boy

Haha! We are just like each other. I am always like this. Just find something that you really enjoy and do that. Drawing, painting, singing, writing, watch the Olympics, baking, use your imagination! I agree that it can be boring in this sort of occasion and, yes, it can be hard but at least give something a try Smile

My french teacher said something that really spoke to me and made me quit saying 'I'm bored'.

She said "I don't ever want you guys to say you're bored. Go learn something new, talk to your grandparents and parents about their lives growing up, read a book about what our ancestors were like, write in a journal, write letters to people who've passed that you wish you could talk to, let out your thoughts, create something new, research questions you've always wanted to know the answers to, draw, make lists about memories to think of when you're down, look through family photo albums, clean, better yourself in some way... but I do not EVER want you guys to say you're BORED."

She was right. Life only comes once and it doesn't wait for you to take advantage of it. Discover new things and learn as much as possible about the world while you're in it.

Fuck the olympics. Go with your friends somewhere

The first thing you need to do is to get over the feeling that other people should be responsible for your amusement...do something that you like to do.