This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY DID HE ASK ME THIS? 10 POINTS.?
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
WHY DID HE ASK ME THIS? 10 POINTS.?
Okay so lets say this guy would flirt with me everyday and he really did act like he liked me it was very obvious. but when he figured out i liked him he converted back to being 12 years old and didnt talk to me at all or anything.....! he would stare but then... maybe 2 weeks of not talking to him. he yelled at me for no reason in the hallway. well not yelled but went crazy. he told me to shut up and mocked me and was really rude about it. and he even said he wanted to smack me in my face!!!!... and i later asked him on facebook why he said that and he said " i was just kidding ahaha <3" and i didnt like how he was acting or anything because that was a stupid reason and he wasnt kidding he sounded serious. so i deleted him off facebook and blocked him on tumblr. id see him staring at me sometimes but not really then today we were leaving class and i had my ipod( mine got stolen but im borrowing my friends ) and everyone was out the classroom and he was like " anna ( thats my name) did you get a new ipod?" and i turned around and was like " no im borrowing my friends" and he was just like " oh okay" and that was that. i mean why is he even talking to me when he said he wanted to slap me. and i deleted him.
i got mine stolen at a party. he didnt take it but we talked about it before he started acting weird. so he already knew my ipod was stolen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM

How old is this guy? sounds like he is acting like he's five years old. He clearly did/does like you but maybe he is embarrassed about it (not embarrassed at you) sometimes you are rude when you don't understand your own feelings. I am sure he didn't mean it when he said he wanted to smack you and if he was with friends at the time then he was clearly showing off to them. If he wasn't then that is a bit odd. as for the ipod... did he know yours was stolen? if not then the chances are he may have taken it =/ sounds like he isn't worth the trouble though, he's too much drama.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply