This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do for my new boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
What should I do for my new boyfriend?
I have a new boyfriend. We are Sophomore in High School. He is 16(i thought) and I'm 15. He is new in my school, so I didn't know him at all. But since he sits next by me in my study hall class, I started like him. He looks at me and smile sometimes. Then on Facebook, I send him a message(we weren't even friend on Facebook). Then finally 3rd day, he asked me "Do you like me?" and I said "yes I do." Next day, we were e-mailing all day, he told me he loves me. And he started textingme. Today is 3rd day since I've got to know that he likes me. Since last night, he said that he wants me to touch his di*k. But you know, I think it's too early? to have those relationship. But he said that he wants to jerk off with my pictures. But he's shy in study hall, so we didn't talk in study hall today. We were e-mailing.
What should I do to make him feel more COMFORTABLE with him? And do you guys think I shouldn'y have sex with him in first month of dating...? (I'm Virgin"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:11 PM

No. Don't have sex w/ him. That's pervy that u've only been talking for 3 days and he's talking about u touching him.
IMO, ur future sex life will b best if u wait til marriage. It's what God wants for u.

If he's too immature to talk to u, he's too immature to have any kind of sex.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply