This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my ex-boyfriend keep trying to add me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Why does my ex-boyfriend keep trying to add me on facebook?
He broke up with me 2 years ago. Anyways he tried adding me as a friend a couple of months ago. I rejected it and today I saw another friend request from him. I have a boyfriend and I have a feeling he knows that I have a boyfriend.
Why does he keep trying to add me on facebook? He's the one who dumped me. I wonder if it would be a good idea to message him and ask him what he wants?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM

He wants an affair. Do it!

Ads

Maybe he just wants to lurk your profile and see what you're up to. I think you should message him.

Answer mine? Smile http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...358AA1Fi78

he wants to fb stalk you for a while and then he'l probably ask you out again

Hi Unbound,

It could be that he feels he lost you as a friend as well as a girlfriend and is hoping to have you as a friend again. He may need to talk to someone who knows him fairly well and is needing advice from someone he trusts.

I think you ought to get in touch with him and find out - he obviously wants to hear from you. If you don't, you may be spending a lot of time wondering what's going on with him.

Deb

You should have deleted him and blocked him ages ago !!! dont even give him another thought.
Block him now and he cant bother you again.

Yep if you left on speaking terms then contact him. I would say "I got your friend request and was surprised to hear from you via fb maybe make it clear that you are little confused about the friend request as you are in a relationship currently and it may make it abit awkard to add you to my page" Guys are funny creatures you hear from them when you least expect it for all you know if he dumped you it might be his strange way of initiating contact for no other reason then he is a bit guilty about past and wants to keep you as a don't know that friend is the right word as lots of people have FB pages with people they have little or no contact with. I am assuming you dont mix at all with him in a similar or the same group of friends.
Good luck