This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does he only have 30 facebook friends, any reason you think?
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Why does he only have 30 facebook friends, any reason you think?
So i met this guy on Omegle (shoosh!) and we actually got along well and we were NORMAL people, no dirty talking nothing like that.. and at the end of our 6 hour chat.. he had to go and he gave me his facebook and said he'd like to talk to me more. I added him, he lives in Russia and is REALLY cute... but only problem is he has only 30 friends? Like... a really cute guy... who is into hip hop and kinda "ghetto" basket bally type... has only 30 friends. I have 200 friends (I'm just stating I'm normal and i do know all of them). Even loners i know have ATLEAST 60-80 friends.

It just makes me think he's a weirdo or something.

I am not being mean! I think i have rights to question.

So whats your opinion?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM

I and my other classmates have less than that. There's nothing wrong with it. I just dont want to see my timeline with nonsense posts and my class is a small class. U mad bro? Problem bro?

Ads

He may not be into having facebook friends unless he actually likes them. Out all of my facebook friends I have and know , I only talk to about 30-40 of them regularly. On a side notebe careful not everyone is who they say they are.

There is nothing wrong with it. Perhaps he only uses Facebook for close family and friends? A Facebook friend count means nothing. If he had one then I would be worrying and questioning! He could have more - you can set it to private you know? Perhaps he only wanted 30 showing...

high tendency he is using a fake photo and fake profile just to cheat u?

maybe he doesnt want to add strangers... Evryone has their own taste of things. And he must be of the opinion that he should keep less friends on fb.

Dont take lil things to jugde someone. Its the biggest of today's generation kids :/

OHH so immature, in Russia we also have Odnoklassniki and Vkontakte which is our version of facebook, he may be using that more often then facebook. You may know 200 people but trust me no all 200 are your friends, you wil be lucky if out of all those so called friends you have 10 you can count on...facebook is not real

How many of your 200 friends would help you out..give you money? you can call in the middle of the night?? He's the one who should be on yahoo asking why she has so many fake friends??

For your information the biggest social networks in Russia are odnoklassniki.ru and vk.ru.

Mostly only those who have friends abroad Russia are registered on Facebook.