This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get the old facebook profile view back?
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM
How do i get the old facebook profile view back?
facebook has a new view for a profile and i want the old one back, how do i get the old one back!! Help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM

You can't change it back. Try creating a new one, and ignore the update that comes.

Ads

Go to account settings, deactivate your profile and then sign in again after that with your same email id and password and your facebook account will be reactivated with YOUR FAVOURITE OLD PROFILE exactly the way it was prior to upgration !!
It works and it is the only way!

That doesnt work! i just tried to deactive my facebook account and i still didnt work! i dont know what to do! this is gonna agurvate meeee! D:

Yes, you can go back to the old facebook. Smile
This blog has a way to go back to old facebook.
http://www.kamranweb.com/blog/how-to-get...book-back/

Cheers

From what I heard, the only way to get the old profile back is to deactivate your account for about 15-20 minutes, reactivate it, and it should be just the way it is.

Hope this helps!!

i don’t think you can go back using "deactivating solution".. because I’ve just deactivated my account for like 2 hours before.. then after 2 minutes activating it again, the stupid new facebook profile came into view.. I’ve search through the help section, and there is no effing way that facebook will let you to change back to your old profile.. they even planned to roll it out into some sort of public transformation, so that all user will get the new profile view, whether you like it or not, by the early of 2011.. i was making my new facebook account when i see this, so.. i guess there’s no choice for us except to just go with it.. unless somebody or some other people tend to came out with a solution, or facebook just gone back with everybody and redesign it into old view, and better improvement..