This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you send a private message on facebook to somebody who isn't on your friends list?
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Can you send a private message on facebook to somebody who isn't on your friends list?
I just made an account and I tried to send someone a message and they didn't get it, why?
They have the option on their profile for someone who isn't their friend to send a message so why didn't they get my message?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM

Yes, you can send a private message to somebody who isn't on your friends list as long as they have their profile set that way. If your message did not send, they have made the settings so that they cannot get messages from people whom are not on their friends list.

Ads

It's in their privacy settings whether or not people who aren't their friends can send them messages. If you add them you can message them once they accept

when you send someone a message and they arent on your friends list, the message gets put into their "other messages" folder, and they arent notified of it being there

Actually i would like to say that, of course you can send a private message on facebook to somebody who isn't on your friends list, i think no doubt about it.