This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not sure what this means...?
11-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Not sure what this means...?
So yesterday after school I was just hanging out at home and I got an update from facebook on my iPod touch saying my ex-bestfriend who I have been bullied by and put down by for over a year and then ignored for 2 more years, has friend requested me, I have no idea what this could mean if she's like trying to mess with me (which she has done before) or if she sincerely feels bad about what she did (she really did quite a lot of terrible things) and wants to call it a truce and give up. It really annoys me because I have been working on for over a year just been able to get over and move on with my life with my new wonderful friends, and I just don't know how to respond or what to do.

SO my question is, what would you do or how would you respond? I need some help with this cause I don't want the bullying to start again, I'm and almost 16 year old girl and in grade 11 she is too, any help or opinions would be much appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:14 PM

Hmmm. As a former bully myself, I would not accept the friend request because if you did give her full access to pictures and statuses that she could send around & make fun of. Not a good idea.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:14 PM

Once you've been bitten by what has crawled out from under an over turned rock tends to make you cautious about turning it over again. You can either decline the offer,pound the rock with a bigger rock or tell her off without deleting the expletives.But you risk more bullying.Just stand up to her and tell her to "F" if it results in that.
Since you've become a new person thanks to her idiocy so just decline and "KEEP ON TRUCKING"