This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I gay for having only 5 female friends on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Am I gay for having only 5 female friends on Facebook?
Of my 200 facebook friends only 5 of them are females. One of these girls I've only spoken to once, one was a random add, one is my friends ex and another is my mother. All my friends reckon I'm gay, even my mother. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM

How do your friends determine your sexuality? If you like any of the guys that you're friends with, then maybe you're gay. But if you like girls, then why would that make any difference?

Ads

do you like guys or girls...?

then you have your answer

I don't know. Do you get tigngles when u see a hot guy? Don't be ashamed if you are . Good luck

No. Facebook sucks.

Delete your account: Problem solved!

If you like penis, then you might be gay.

Only you can know if you are gay. Not your friends, your mother, or what friends you have on facebook.

what THE FUCK kind of question is that haha, ask yourself, do i like guys or girls! then your answer is solved. okay so is it weird to only have 5 females on facebook of out 200. define weird. all of this just means your lacking something with the ladiess! ding ding, im right !=)

no. im bisexual and i have three hundred friends on facebook. only 11 are boys... i go to an all girls school, but thats besides the point. i only like three girls out of the 279 females i see everyday, lol

Such small minds. Just because you have female friends you make on face book or anywhere doesn't make you homosexual, For pete's sake, isn't a girl allowed to make friends these days without being accused of being homosexual. Only you know if you are, truly, don't worry, they obviously have suspicious minds. perhaps they are jealous and don't want to see you have other friends and be happy.