This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend Blocks me on Facebook to Post Angry Thoughts about Me?
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Boyfriend Blocks me on Facebook to Post Angry Thoughts about Me?
Whenever we get into a fight he Blocks me on Facebook???Immature Should we Break Up?
We've been dating a couple months and we have been inseperable spending every minute together (aside from work) I met his family and they love me. Facebook is a problem Whenever we have fights he Post his Angry thoughts online. He then Post SINGLE . We'd make up the same day then he'd erase the SINGLE (childish) He blocks me to talk trash on facebook calling me Childish and Immature (Mutual Friends KNOW we are dating) I told him not to do that. When we are Good it's like a Heavenly relationship when we Fight it's Hell....He disappeared for 2 nights and told me he was at his moms house He had My Cell Phone there at his mom's house and wouldnt return it for 2 days Knowing that made me ANGRY. I truly think he likes me He told me that he is "GONE" off of me and I think it's scaring him...He also said he love me for the 1st time a couple days ago and the way he said it (hesitant) like he was thinking long and hard I believed him...I accused him of cheating (with no proof) the 2 days he disappeared He was FURIOUS saying he is tired of being accused and not trusted....I'm Wondering if it's Over He has a few clothing items at my house though....He blocked me on facebook and he doesn't have a cell phone. Usually when we fight he'd call but he hasn't called allday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM

Don't worry, he most likely wouldn't be cheating if he just said he loves you. If he really was hesitant, then maybe he just doesn't want to hurt you. I'd try talking to him in person, but away from his friends so he doesn't feel attacked in front of his peers. If he is still angry or moody then, maybe talk to him about taking a break, OR create another facebook of a girl and add him to see what he posts, if anything. But I'd do that last option as a last resort, it could ruin any trust you have left.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:16 PM

Tough relationship to be in! just ask yourself one simple question.. do you see yourself being totally happy in a relationship with him at any point? Im guessing your TRUE answer is no.. cause you'll never know if there is a fight just hiding around the next corner with him.

There are plenty more descent and stable people to have a relationship with Smile
From my experience the earlier you break it off the better in every way!