This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do these apps actually tally how many times someone views their Facebook page?
11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Do these apps actually tally how many times someone views their Facebook page?
Ok, so I've seen many apps on facebook that claim that they can tell you who has looked up your page. There has been a guy that I like that I've been looking up for a while on facebook, just to find out what hes been up to. He doesn't really know me, but I know who he is. Ok, so maybe I would be considered a stalker to him by looking at his wall, and finding out certain things he wrote as comments and status messages. A little while ago, I went to his page, and I found a message from one of his friends telling him to try a website that records who looks you up. I'm paranoid that if he tries it, he might see that I've been looking at his page more than the average stranger does. So heres my question : Do these "stalker" apps really work? And if he does try it, how can I see his page without the stalker app recording it?
Btw, I'm not friends with him on Facebook. I can see his profile cuz I'm friends with a few of his friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM

No. it is the same number for everyone because no app can count the number of views to a profile page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply