This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She has a boyfriend. Now What?
11-09-2012, 12:09 PM
She has a boyfriend. Now What?
I met this girl in my drama class who is really cute. I got partnered up with her for a two person scene which means me and her are going to be alone together a lot for the next 3 weeks. I had been watching her since I first saw her and now I got an opportunity. Today me and her talked the entire class and didn't work on anything for 2 hours. We had a ton in common and hit it off like old friends. So I was thinking later on asking her out. Come to find out when I added her on facebook, she had a boyfriend. She has only been dating him since July so it ain't like she's married lol
What do you guys think? Should I just continue on and flirt with her or should I friend zone her? haha

I rarely pursue girls unless I find them worth pursuing which has been 3 times in my life.
If I do pursue her how should I do it if she already has a boyfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM

I would say try to find another girl for now, but keep talking to her, and if she becomes available, ask her out.
Make sure you're not just a rebound for her though.

Ads

well no harm in talking to her but as long as she has a boyfriend she's hands-off. but if her relationship holds on for a while, stop talking to her and back away. trust me because if you're being a good friend to her and she breaks up after a long relationship, and you try to make a move, she's gonna friend-zone you because she's seen you as a friend for too long

She's got a boyfriend, so flirting is probably not wise. You should remain friends with her and hope that she becomes single soon.

Become really good close friends first. Keep the trust and build the foundation. Be the guy she cries to when she has boy problems. If it works out well, she'll see she likes you more....
Or she won't. In that case, move on.

I'm in community college and this literally happens to me with every attractive girl I've met. I just deactivated my Facebook that way next girls I meet if they want to contact me I get there numbers and ill flirt. Then they can tell me if they have a bf or not. It's annoying I know. Just keep pursuing other girls. This girls won't be worth your time. I'd say remain friends but not close friends then if they happen to breakup you can hit her up